The current System of a company is very ancient and need to be replace as companies business is expanding. One of the biggest disadvantages of the current system is that lacking of online booking system each time a agent need to call in office to check the available seats and then he can booked it. Even he booked the seats he needs to submit that amount in office within one month.
All the existing system is traditional and lack of use of technology, therefore the process is very time consuming and lengthy as paper work is there. This was creating problem in maintain data record at the end like profit and loss, total expansion etc.
LIMITATION OF CURRENT SYSTEM
1) Managing and keeping records of all customer, Buses are not included and they keep some record manually.
2) Business is not on the web which was biggest Disadvantages.
3) Customer can book the car or bus by visiting to the office or to the nearest branch which was a very tedious job.
4) Not good communication between the different branches so there is lacking of coordination between them.
5) Bus record is maintained properly.
6) There exist communication gap between staff, customer, agent and management.
PROPOSED SYSTEM & ITS ADVANTAGES
1) Help in reducing the file work.
2) Huge time will be saved.
3) Database is main taint so properly so that managing and keeping record is very easy.
4) System is fully integrated.
5) Quicker access of information to the administrator.
6) All types of information is available at anywhere at any time as System now is online.
7) As it is now on web it surely increase the growth of the business and profit will automatically increase.
8) Ultimately customer is center point in this system.
9) Booking system is very much effective and maintain only one data so there is no duplication of data.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
[ Pentium 4/Due Core & above
[ 128MB RAM (Minimum).
[ VGA monitor/LED/LCD
v operating system: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
v Platform of development: Visual Studio2010, Adobe Photoshop.
v Database: MS SQL SERVER 2008 R2
v Web Browser: Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox, etc.